Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pink and Green

I finished another card today. I really wanted to enter the Wild Orchid Challenge the first time, since I just found it! Crazy, since I've purchased from them and absolutely love their products!  After much searching I was able to find some green paper and I used my copics to make my pink base to match my colored image. I had nothing close enough to satisfy me.  This is what I came up with! I'm pretty pleased!!
After I took the picture I realized an errant butterfly was tangled up in the upper leaves. Oops!
The green papers are K & Co.  I'm not sure what line, and the flowers are of course Wild Orchid Crafts except for the three solid pink ones (Prima, I think), Saturated Canary image colored with copics, glitter glue around the sentiment and some flat back pearls.
My pink Copics are new! I plan on getting some lighter pink ones and eventually some blues, greens, etc. I envy all of you with all sorts of colors!! Thanks for looking!!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Wild Orchid Challenge(pink and green) 
 Simon Says Stamp Challenge(BINGO-blooms, punches, glitter)



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Danielle :-) I love the image and your colouring is stunning !! lovely papers and embellies too, so very pretty :-)

    love your blog too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so georgeous! Thanks for taking part at our challenge at WOC this time!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete