Sunday, August 26, 2012

Whispy

I love fairies and so I had to purchase the lovely 'Whispy' from Saturated Canary! I colores her up with Copics and used Prima Madeline papers. They worked perfectly for the photo inspiration challenge that Saturated Canary is having right now!  



I used Wild Orchid Craft flowers, except for the aqua ones and WOC leaves. I also dotted the image with Liquid Pearls. I saw and liked it on Pop's Cards. She does fantastic cards!

Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear what you think!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
Saturated Canary Challenge (photo inspiration)
Wild Orchid Craft Challenge (summer flowers)

4 comments:

  1. This is SO lovely! The Simon Says Stamp & Show design team thanks you for participating in this week's challenge! - Ashli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous & I love your choice of papers.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo pretty :0)..thanks for sharing it with us over at Saturated canary..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete