Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boo-tacular!

Yay!! Time for another challenge over at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog! I am so excited about this one because it is "Boo-tacular"!! Create a card or project that is a little on the creepy side! Feel free to interpret this any way you like, but I tried to take it pretty literally!
 I had so much fum creating my card for this challenge and I hope you all really like it, too!


The image is "Trixxie Treat" by Kenny K colored up with Copics. I used a Teresa Collins design paper pad for the "interior". I thought the papers made a great wallpaper look and floor separated by black ribbon base board :) I used my Silhouette to cut the door pieces to go on my card base door and the spider webs, door knob plate and skull picture frame. The "Poison Beware" and glittered skull came from the same paper pad. The stamps used for the "Trick or Treat" and "Happy Halloween" sentiments were from Inkadinkadoo's Creepy Crawly! The door knob and nail holding the sign are brads, and I used some Wild Orchid Craft twine in oyster to "hang" the 'Trick or Treat' sign!


I decided to add glossy accents to the frame and the sentiment to help give them dimension.
 The challenge is sponsored by the fabulous Marianne Designs, so I hope you all find inspiration and join in! And, don't forget to pop on over to the Stamptacular Sunday blog to see what ghoulishness my team mates have conjured up!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts (Anything Goes)
Simon Says Stamp (dies and/or punches)
Whimsy Stamps (all things sparkly)
Oozak (die cut)




6 comments:

  1. This is genius! I really love interactive cards, and this one is the most creative, by far. And your colorig is specatcular, too! :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab papers.Thanks for sharing at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Danielle, oooh fab card! Love the door idea and your colouring is just perfect.

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving the kind comment - it is appreciated.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card--love the design! The door is just such a great idea, with her peeking out. Love the webs and the sign. Love the inside of the card, too with the die cut on the wall and the great paper. Love your coloring of the cute image--just an overall fabulous card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Danielle
    Send me an email at mickjg@blueyonder.co.uk
    and I will get you a Magnolia stamp sent out to you.
    Beautiful card
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card design. Just love the layout. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete