Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dark Beauty

I finally made time to do a quick card for the Saturated Canary challenge! It's a photo inspiration, so I did my best with the Copics and design paper I had on hand. I used Prima's Moulin Rouge, I believe it's called. I used all Wild Orchid Craft flowers and The image is "Fancy" from Saturated Canary.

I went a little crazy with silver Liquid Pearls around the image and used some glitter glue on her skirt. I bought a new Martha Stewart punch around the page and used a Joann's 60% off coupon!! I will sure miss those 60% off coupons! I used it for my corner and for the layered piece and added some bling to jazz it up! 
I had little time to put it together, but with the beautiful flowers and image it came together nicely. I hope you all like it!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Saturated Canary (Photo inspiration)
Wild Orchid Crafts (silver/gold) 
Color Me Creative (touch of red)



4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely awesome, Danielle! Love your coloring of that gorgeous image, love your pretty papers, design, punched cuts, and floral arrangement! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card. It is stunning. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo beautiful love the colours you have used.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, hope you will join us again ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser this is fabulous, so pretty, thanks for joining us at saturated canary its so nice to have you,big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete