Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hope and Love

It's a miracle! I was able to get a card done, woohoo!  I have been trying to write to-do lists to help me get things done, but I am going non-stop and still not getting enough done! Maybe if I can eliminate the need for food and the inevitable clean up, with a family of six I could gain hours of extra time.  I have told my husband many times that I wish I could take a pill or perhaps lembas bread from The Lord of the Rings that the Elves eat to be sustained for days on one bite! No? Anyone?
Well, enough of my nonsense! Here is my card:

I used Wild Orchid Craft and Prima flowers. (Ijust made a big purchase [for me] of WOC flowers! I can't wait to get them!) Prima leaves and Kaisercraft pearls. I made my own torn notebook look with my Silhouette and used an office clip to hold the sentiment like my the last card.  This time I'll enter the SC challenge! The Saturated Canary image is of course Boobie Love that was a freebie from talented Krista! It gave me the color scheme and I really like how it turned out! I didn't use a sketch, but I really love what Bev Rochester of All the Things I Love did with here DT card for the SC challenge. So, I based my card loosely on hers!


Love flowers!

And in case I don't get another post in before Sunday, this Sunday is my debut as a DT member over at the  Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog. I would be so thankful if you all hopped on over there Sunday to join in on the challenge. This is my first DT position, so I am very excited and hope you all wish me well!

With that, I want to say a big thank you to all 22 of my fabulous followers! It makes me so happy to see your profile pics in my corner, literally and figuratively! It is great encouragement, so thank you! I hope I give you a little inspiration, as so many of you crafty bloggers do for me!!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Saturated Canary (office supplies)
 Wild Orchid Crafts (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp and Show (leaf-spiration)

7 comments:

  1. Good Morning, found you while Blog Hopping and Boy! am I glad I did.
    What a stunningly beautiful card. Everything about it is just perfect
    Good luck on Sunday must remember to pop over and have a look.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card turned out so pretty! Love your image and coloring, love the die cuts, paper, and flowers, too! I'm pretty tickled and excited about the SS debut on Sunday, too! I think we'll have a great time--there are certainly some wonderful themes ahead of us. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous, perfect sweetie, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this week huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bev too. You did an amazing job.
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful love it hunnie thanks for joining us at Saturated canary big huggies June xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous card love the colours & your colouring rocks!!!

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary, hope you will join us again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete