Sunday, November 18, 2012

Recipe Challenge!

It's time for another fabulous challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday
For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project using the following ingredients:  ribbon or twine, pearls or gems, and dies or punches!  Oh…and don’t forget to STAMP!  After all…we don’t call this the STAMPtacular Sunday Challenge for nothing!  
We have the wonderful Bugaboo sponsoring a prize of 7 digi's of the winners choice and Wild Orchid Craft's sponsoring a prize!
I have used "Are You Ready My Friend?" by The Paper Shelter! I had entered their challenge a few weeks ago and was lucky enough to win my choice of 3 digis, so I took the opportunity to choose this sweet image! I loved the cartoon-ish cuteness! I thought my kids would like it, too!


I used some old design papers and inked them with Vintage Photo and used Antique Linen to stamp the snowflakes around the image. I found the cute little bells at Joann's and had to buy the gold and the silver (and they really jingle!!) They had even smaller ones which I might have to but, too! The twine is from Wild Orchid Crafts, my fave place for flowers and metal corners (neither of which I used, lol). I glittered Santa's fur trim on his hat with snow glitter, but it doesn't show and glitter glue around my ornament die cut with the sentiment! And, pearls were my other ingredient in the die-cut corners!
 Don't forget to stop by the Stamptacular Sunday blog to check out what my teammates have done. There is all sorts of inspiration to enjoy!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts (Traditional Christmas)
Whimsy Stamps (Traditional Christmas colors)
Sparkles (Christmas is Coming)

8 comments:

  1. Fab card Danielle, love the gorgeous papers and image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle
    I took a look at not only this card but all your previous cards and I am so impressed. Love your styel and coloring is perfection. I had to join so I can continue to follow what you do! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, your made another stunning card! Love your fun image, coloring of it, & stamping around it! Love your design, papers, and great embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle your card is so dang adorable!!!Such a cute image and your papers are beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Whimsy Challenge.
    Brenda
    Whimsy Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this image is just gorgeous, love it hun!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card! ♥

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, thanks for playing along with Whimsy Stamps this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete