Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's a Celebration over at Party Time Tuesdays!

Happy New Year, everyone! I have a new position over at Party Time Tuesdays: Co-Sponsor Coordinator!! I have been working behind the scenes for a month or so, but today is my debut! I wanted to make a card for my debut on the Party team and to go along with the theme for this weeks challenge of Celebration I created this birthday card. Our sponsor is Stampotique Originals.


The image is by Mo Manning, "Angelina's Balloons". Isn't she adorable?! I colored her up with Copics and used some Wild Orchid Craft flowers and pearls to embellish.


If you haven't joined any challenges with us before, you should stop by and check us out. We always have fantastic sponsors and usually several prizes a week up for grabs! I would love for you to join us this week in our Celebration challenge. Hope to see you at the Party!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid (Anything Goes)
Whimsy Stamps (Anything Festive)
Simon Says Stamps (Anything Goes)



5 comments:

  1. Danielle - this is just adorable! Love the colors you have chosen. Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, this is so darling! I love that image, you colored it beautifully, love the pretty papers & embellies, too! :^) Happy New Year!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card, your gorgeous colours, papers and details. Your image is stunning and such beautifully coloured!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle, this is such a cute card. Your coloring is amazing. I love all of the details. I'm lookig forward to working with you on the PTT design team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete