Sunday, January 13, 2013

Girl with a Sign

It's a sketch challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday!


It's a super fun sketch and I tend to do many variations of this as my go to design!
Our sponsors for this weeks challenge are Bugaboo with the winner's choice of seven digis and a prize from Marianne's Design!!

Here's my take on the sketch! I have used another Mo Manning image. This one is called "Girl with a Sign". I wanted to leave the sign blank so that I could use this card for whatever occasion came up that a card was needed!


The papers are MME Indie Saffron and Wild Orchid Craft for my flowers. 


She is so adorable peeking from behind the sign! I used Copics for coloring: E000, 00, 11 for skin; E57, 53, 51 for hair; R81, 83, 85, and RV000 for clothing, and E11, 13, 15, 18 for shoes.

Thanks for checking out my card, hope it inspires you in some way! Please don't forget to check out what the other creative ladies have done over at the Stamptacular blog and please join in the challenge this week!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Mo's Digital Pencil (Something New-image)
Wild Orchid Crafts (Anything Goes)
Oozak (Anything Goes with Pink and Bling)


4 comments:

  1. so cute Danielle, love your papers and design, fab coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh.. This card is soooo lovely!!
    And your coloring....aaaah.. LOVE IT!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Mo`s Digital Challenge last week.
    Hope to see you in this weeks challenge to :)

    Hugs, Tine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe such a cutie and dang you nailed that sketch. So smart to leave the sign blank too...I always seem to have bday cards when I need thank yous and vice versa. hehe. So glad you were able to join us at the Oozak January pink plus bling challenge!

    ReplyDelete