Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hearts and Flowers

Hi everyone! I'm back this week with my DT card for Kenny K's Krafty Krew! For this weeks challenge we want to see hearts and flowers on your project!   

As always we have Kenny K Downloads offering up 5 digital images of the winners choice


and we have our second sponsor

Laura is offering a stamp up to a $10 value

For my card I used "Cabaret". It was an image that I remember my husband really liking, so I thought it would be the perfect image to use for his Valentine's card!



I colored her with Copics, used Prima's Moulin Rouge papers distressed and inked with Walnut Stain, a cameo from the 99cent store, Tim Holtz plate and a heart doily from the Target $1 bin I painted black.  The sentiment was computer generated- I thought a command instead of a question was cute for the image. The gorgeous flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbons are from my stash. Actually, the black one was a handle for a shopping bag!

Here's my girl close up! Love her lips!

Thanks for looking and stop by the Kenny K blog to see what my fellow Dt members created!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts (Anything Goes)
Simon Says Stamps (Anything Goes)
Bunny Zoe (Anything Goes)

5 comments:

  1. This is just fab! - what a great valentine - I love the colour scheme hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Danielle! Your hubby should just love this! Fabulous design, love that image & your wonderful coloring, and love all those great embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely fantastic. Great layout, fab embellies and wonderful colouring, lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle - This is amazing! Coloring is perfect and I love the colors. Nice placement of the background papers, it looks like smoke coming up.

    ReplyDelete