Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Saturated Canary!

Hi all! I have made another card! Yay me!  This one is made with a digital image that Krista from Saturated Canary offered for free! I believe she is called "Jules". I love her images. I wanted to join the Saturated Canary Challenge this week (but i realized I was a day or so too late after I colored it!), so I colored her up with pinks and blacks and used Almanac paper from Prima. Love that paper line! I used the wonderful sketch from Paper Take Weekly!

Since I only have a few skin tone Copics and a few Greys, this is the best I could do. Hopefully, when I get my wonderful Ciao Copics from Be Scrappy, I will be able to do real blonde hair, but I think the pinky strawberry blonde works for my color scheme this time, thankfully!


Oh! What a terrible picture! Sorry 'bout that! It is an easel card, but because it was made for pleasure, I don't know who, what or when I am giving it away to I didn't add the Sentiment yet.

I would like to link this card up to the following fabulous challenges:
Paper Take Weekly (Sketch)
Tottaly Gorjuss (Pearls)
Craft Your Days Away (Shades of Grey+1)
Color Me Creative(Girly)
Little Miss Muffet (Neapolitan)

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. I think you have done a wonderful job with this image considering you have only a few markers. The strawberry blonde hair is gorgeous and a brill job colouring in the dress as black is not an easy colour to use. I am following your blog after coming across it from the Papertake Weekly Challenge where I am guest designer this month.
    Love Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your wonderful comment! I loved your card this challenge and all the other cards I've seen on your blog. I am hoping to get to your level with time!!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous card honey! she is just adorable and your colouring is fab1
    thanks for joining us over @Little Miss Muffet stamps challenge. good luck!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you colouring is stunning, love the way you coloured her up!! And your card drop dead gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DT Member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love those papers and that image is gorgeous! Aewsome coloring, especially with limited markers! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, amazing coloring and just great composition on this card! Thanks so much for joining us at LITTLE MISS MUFFET!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This card is awesome. Love the cute image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete