Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Spring Bringer Resprung!

I am being naughty and crafting instead of prepping for the big Turkey day we are hosting tomorrow! I finished a card I started last night and I am so happy with it! I used "Springbringer" by Sylvia Zet. I first made her into a fall fairy for my Stamptacular Sunday debut. You can see her in my post here. This time I made her more in the spring style with soft colors!


I used Prima Madeline papers, Wild Orchid Crafts roses and the peonies are Prima. I used seam binding that I had dyed using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink! The crochet ribbon is from my grandmother, originally bought for a dress I made for my daughter! The cute little "Made with love" charm is from Bunny Zoe's Crafts and I made the pleated kraft card fan with Martha Stewart"s Doily punch. I distressed the pages with scissors and Vintage Photo and sewed around some of the layers, but it is not showing up too well in the photo!


She is colored with Copics: my usual skin E00,000,11 R20 hair E50,51,53,57 Clothes RV000, R81,83,85 BG10,15 C0 W3 and colorless blender, shadow C0

Thanks for looking! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American followers and Happy Thursday to everyone else!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly (Ribbons and Pearls)
Cupcake Craft Challenges (Paper Pleating)
Creative Card Crew (Anything Goes)
Divas By Design (2 or more Patterned Paper)
ABC-Challenge (B for Butterfly)
A Gem of a Challenge (Ribbon and Lace)



13 comments:

  1. Oh, Danielle, this is soooo pretty! Love the papers, soft colors, design, image & wonderful coloring, and the fabulous embellies! Love this! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Happy T'Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle I love everything about this card. It's stunning. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, so pretty and fab paper pleating detail. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Danielle! Love pastel colours, so this is right up my street, and I find the Sylvia Zet images gorgeous. Awesome work on the paper pleating as well. Thanks for sharing another wonderful creation with the Sketchy Girls.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card. The image is lovely and your embellishments are awesome.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous!! One of my favorite images by Sylvia (really love them all!), the papers are so pretty and I love the sketch you used. Gorgeous flowers too!
    Thanks so much for sharing at ABC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, what a detailed card- fab colouring too. Thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, your colouring is fab,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card


    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our anything goes challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the image and your coloring is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous paper pleating, it's a fabulous card, thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful image and I love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I love these cute images. Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete