Sunday, June 23, 2013

Kenny K's OMG Release!

Good morning! It is Team A's turn to start off a new challenge. It is everyone's favorite:
Anything Goes!

I hope to see a big turnout for this week. 

Our sponsor is Kenny K Downloads.

The winner will get to choose 5 digis!


I used one of the gorgeous new OMG girls for my bookmark. I thought with her long and lean lines a bookmark would be perfect!
I used a My Mind's Eye paper pad and used the Tattered Florals die to make the flowers. I fluffed them up for the pic and added a little bling to the centers, but they lay nice and flat to fit in between book pages.  


I think this would be a great bookmark for a teen or tween. Maybe it would even get them to read just a tad more...maybe?

Our wonderful Team A has more inspiration using the new OMG girls on the Kenny K blog. I hope you all find the time to join in this week: Anything Goes!!!

In a bit my last post as GDT for MarkerPop! will go live, so please come back and leave me some love, lol.


Challenges I'd like to enter:
TBD


No comments:

Post a Comment