Friday, July 26, 2013

Fairy Baby

I have made another card using one of the baby fairies from the 3 Baby Fairies bundle, which you can buy at Mo's Digital Pencil.
I used Prima's Botanica paper pad and Wild Orchid Craft Flowers. I dyed some seam binding with Wild Honey Distress Ink, threaded into some crochet lace and added a vintage button. 

If I get the chance while on vacation, I will try to update this post with the copic colors I have used. If I don't and you would like me to give you the colors, feel free to let me know and I will add it for sure when I get back!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!
Danielle:) 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CLP Challenge (Sketch)
One Stop Craft (Flowers and Ribbon)

8 comments:

  1. The cutest card ever! Your coloring is just a perfection, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty this elf card in yellow xxtanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, Danielle. Beautiful coloring.
    Anneke xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card THE faire baby is Very cute

    malika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is fabulous! Great design and fantastic colouring :-))
    Thanks for joining us at OneStopCraftChallenge!
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete