Friday, September 6, 2013

Let it Snow

I have finally started working on Christmas cards! Yay! This one is using my favorite image from Mo's Digital Pencil, Winter Fairy Halla.
I have used my semi new Martha Stewart Branch punch and my Silhouette for all the snowflakes. Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some Shabby Blue Frantage to decorate. I distressed with Walnut Stain DI and I added some bling to the sentiment snowflake.
I was inspired by the Live and Love Crafts inspiration challenge photo collage to bring in the kraft paper and Walnut Stain and the white flowers from the beautiful inspiration room photo, top left. 

I love seeing what they come up with at LLC! Maybe I can talk the hubs into letting me have a shopping spree at the LLC Shop for a super early Christmas present?!? Oh, I do hate budgets! I'm doing my best to stretch my stash until then:) But that's what credit cards are for, right? ...I know, my husband didn't find it funny, either. Pooh! Ha ha!

Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend!
Danielle:)


No comments:

Post a Comment