Friday, March 21, 2014

Extra, Extra!

Hi!! I am here to share a BOY card using Extra from Mo's Digital Pencil! I have such a hard time with boy cards which is terrible since I have three boys!
But a few well placed embellishments make it easier;)
Scrapbook Maven inspiration monochrome Birthday card using Mo's Digital Pencil Extra in vintage style
I love using the Tim Holtz Filmstrip Ribbon for masculine cards! It works well with feminine cards, too, I have seen on other cards. The vintage light bulb is another fun embellie to add. I used Tim Holtz' Tattered Florals die to make a flower to match the Prima Printery paper I used and made a newspaper tied with twine from some of the paper's cutouts. My six year old got a kick out of it and had to have one for himself! I used the Magnolia Doohickey die again- can't get enough of it! I cut out and made 'Happy Birthday 2 U' from the papers to put on the tag. 
It's a small card so it couldn't fit too much which I think is good for a masculine card. Men/ boys are simple, right?
Scrapbook Maven products used:

post signature

3 comments: