Friday, June 6, 2014

Baby Fairy Purl

Hello! It's Danielle to share my latest Mo card with you all! I have used one of the newer images called, Baby Fairy Purl. You can find her at Mo's Digital Pencil.
I'm a sucker for babies and fairies, so when I saw this one I just had to have her.
Mo's Digital Pencil Baby Fairy Purl using Garment District by Marion Smith for Scrapbook Maven
I have used Marion Smith's Garment District 6x6 paper for this card and trim from my stash.
I was inspired by this image to try crocheting again, so I bought a small hook and yarn and made the heart to add to my card. I hope you like my efforst, lol!
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Another Very pretty, Very detailed card.
    I love the backing papers and the colour choice and shading of the image is so lovely.
    Candy colours 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can't seem to get away from pink and aqua. I love the combo!

    ReplyDelete