Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring Mini Album using Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments

Hi, all! I have finally been able to find time to finish an album I have been working on for the past few weeks! It is a perfect mini album to hold all the special photos taken in the springtime, from Valentine's to Easter and all it's fun events! I have used the Mini Album Kit available at ScrapbookMaven.com to make this album. The kit comes with everything you need to make the album, except your choice of plain cardstock.

Here is a video walk-through and a few pictures:


ScrapbookMaven.com Kit Project a Spring mini Album using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments

ScrapbookMaven.com Kit Project a Spring Easter mini Album using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments

ScrapbookMaven.com Kit Project a Spring mini Album using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments

Spring Easter Valentine's Mini Album using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
post signature

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my life!!!
    I was actually able to view the video, as connected to Wi-Fi at the moment.
    Danielle, that is AMAZING!!!
    I know I've said it a few times before, but it really is a work of art!
    If I was given that as a present, I don't know if I'd want to cover all the beauty of it by adding my own photos.
    Absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amandah! I know how you feel about adding photos, hehe! My photography skills need help, but my kids make beautiful photo subjects :)

      Delete
  3. this is absolute fantastic, i will try it for a friend. I hope i can find out the Inch of the bond and how to fold. Thanks for sharing this vid, i also love the paper.
    Greetings and happy New year
    Walburga

    ReplyDelete