Monday, August 6, 2012

Ava's Outside!

Hi all! I'm back with "Ava" again, a sweet image  from Saturated Canary. I am so happy with how her hair turned out! I didn't have an outdoors-y digi, so I put Ava outdoors. I sponged the background using Distress inks and a little paper cloud stencil I made. It looks good for my first attempt! The grass is done with my Bic markers, so it's not as nicely tapered like it would be with Copics. Clothes are done with Bics, also.


 A close up of my fabulous hair job;)
I put glitter glue on the edges of the flower petals to go with the glitter on the DCWV paper. I used an older sketch from Graphicat Sketches (sketch 4).


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Saturated Canary (the great outdoors)
Designed to Color ( Scene it)
Color Me Creative (Create a background)
Crafty Ribbon Challenge (Spots and Dots)
Graphicat (Sketch 4)

12 comments:

  1. awww too cute!! I love the retro papers and the grassy scene you created!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your make with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    Hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous hun I think she should be outdoors with her balloon so she looks perfect here.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, hope you can also join us next time. Good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh..those papers are awesome!!..and Ava looks so sweet:0)..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS colouring!!! I LOVE the papers you've used here too! Great job! Thank you so much for joining us at Graphicat... PS the linky is now up if you wanted to add your card to the list.
    Thanks again
    Happy Crafting!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your colors that you chose! you are a very talented lady. Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at Graphicat Sketches!! PS I am a new follower because I can't wait to see what else you will create!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the beautiful scene you created with this beautifully colored image. Thanks for joining us over at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card! The papers are yummy and the image is just too cute. ANd your coloring is WOW! :)

    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! I love Ava and you have colored her so nicely and done a great job placing her in an outdoorsy scene. Thanks for joining in the fun at Saturated Canary!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo awesome! I love the way you've coloured that adorable Saturated Canary girl and I love that you've made it into an easel card too! Glad you could join us @ Graphicat Sketches and congrats on the win!!

    ReplyDelete