Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mad Mummy

Good morning Kenny K fans! Today is the start of a brand new challenge! For this fortnight we are challenging you to make something with
Fall Colors!

We have three awesome sponsors this challenge:


with 5 digis of the winners choice



with a $20 Gift Voucher!

and

Marianne Designs

For my project i have used Mad Mummy. I seem to be fascinated right now with coffins, so I have made a coffin treat box. I lined it with some fun orange design paper and decorated it with white gel pen by doodling some spiders and webs.


My kids came home from school and saw this box and exclaimed, "Cool!...Awesome , it's a coffin!"
Perfect Halloween treat box, I think!

I colored my mummy up with Copics:
W1,3,5,7, and C9
Y11

The lighting washed him out a lot as in RL he has more depth to him. I really enjoyed this project and now I need to make several more so each child gets a "Cool" treat box!

Can't wait to see some of you join in with this Fall Color challenge!
Danielle:)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
613 Ave Create (Anything Goes)
Challenges 4 Everybody (Anything Goes)
Great Impressions (Fall Colors)
Hobbycutz (Anything Goes)
Corrosive Challenges (All About Fall)


5 comments:

  1. This truly IS cool and awesome!!! Fabulous project! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally freakin' kewl. Love that mummy and how you colored him. What a great treat box.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids were right this is awesome!! I love it...I want one! LOL!! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good idea for Halloween! Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us at Hobbycutz. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you back soon a gain
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooooo fabulous! You have inspired me to go and make one of my own now! Thank you for joining The Corrosive Challenge!

    ReplyDelete