Monday, June 2, 2014

Wee Daphne for Whimsy

Hello! I am back to share a card I made using the adorable Daphne from Wee Stamps for Whimsy!
I also used the Flutter By stamp by SC Designs with coordinating die, Butterfly Frame, along with the new Butterfly Border Die.
Yellow Spring Daffodil Card using Maja Vintage Spring Basics, Whimsy Wee Stamps Daphne image and Copics for Scrapbook Maven
I have used Maja paper from the Vintage Spring Basics Collection. I cut the large Daffodil from the 12x12 paper I had. I love how simple it is and quick, if you don't count the coloring!
I hope your week is fabulous!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Such a great card. I love the muted shades you've used for your DPs, it really makes your image pop.
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you , Jane! You're so right, I think the muted paper are a great backdrop, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Danielle. The image is adorable and I love the gorgeous papers and design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring Danielle is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete