Thursday, September 25, 2014

Graphic 45 'Twas the Night Before Christmas

Hello! I'm back to share another mini album I have made. This time I have used Graphic 45's new Collection, 'Twas the Night Before Christmas. For this one I used the 12x12 Paper Pad, which provided plenty of paper and fussy cutting opportunities! I have made a video for easy viewing of the whole album with its flaps and pockets which you can click on after the photos. :-)



Scrapbook Maven mini album inspiration using Graphic 45 'Twas the Night Before Christmas Paper CollectionMini Album using Graphic 45's Twas the Night Before Christmas paper from ScrapbookMaven.com



post signature

3 comments:

  1. What more can I say Danielle but Wow, wow, wow. Your album is just fabulous and I thoroughly enjoyed you video. Love the papers and so perfectly well designed. I am going back to watch the video again.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Sharon!! I'm so glad you liked the video. You've made my day with your sweet comment :-) Have a fabulous weekend!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I enlarged the pics to look at them, all I could do was smile, in awe & in memory.
    From the 3 pics this album looks beautiful, I'm not able to view the video unfortunately.
    Great job Danielle.

    ReplyDelete