Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Christmas Carol Pop-Up Matchbook Gift Box

The Christmas spirit is among us this time of year and I was inspired to make a Christmas themed version of my pop up matchbook box. I love giving gift cards and a perfect way to personalize a typically non-personal gift, is with a thoughtful and handmade presentation. I absolutely love the way it turned out using Graphic 45’s Christmas Carol Collection and the bells at the top give it a fun festive jingle as you open it!
Tip 1: Fussy cut out your favorite images and start layering them with foam adhesive to create a dimensional cluster.
Tip 2: Curl the edges of some fussy cuts to add even more visual interest and dimension.

Check out my video for a tutorial on how to make your own pop-up gift box :)







Supplies:
Jingle bells
Mulberry flower
Gingham ribbon
Green jute twine
Foam Adhesive
Chipboard
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Holidays!!
post signature

5 comments: