Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sassy Birthday Girl

It's another challenge over at Stamptacular Sunday! It's one everyone loves: no rules! A super easy one just don't forget to stamp! For my card I used the adorable image "Sassy Sally's Big Cupcake" and My Mind's Eye's Dolled Up paper pad! I tried a fun card, I think it's called a recessed frame card. I watched a youtube video by Biata of Splitcoaststampers and it was a really simple well done tutorial. There are so many fun things you could do with this card! I made this card with my niece in mind. I already  sent it off and hope she enjoys it. She is turning 3, just one month older than my daughter, which is really neat!
I

I am on a turquoise/aqua kick, so be prepared for future posts! Isn't she a cute image! She reminded me of my niece and I tried coloring her similarly. Decorated with my favorite embellishment: Wild Orchid Craft flowers!

I hope you all find some inspiration and try out this different card if you haven't already! And don't forget to pop over to Stamptacular Sunday to see what my teamies have created and join in!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Favorite (paper flowers)
Oozak: die cuts (corners)
Just Keep on Creating: anything goes





6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, your niece should just love this card--it is perfect for a little girl! Love the color combo, the image and coloring, the papers, and fab embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card and focal image! Great colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! The image is really cute and you've chosen such a great DP as background for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! wonderful job on this card, love your design with so many pretty details. hugs, Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Oozak Challenge. Hope you will join us again soon :o)

    ReplyDelete