Sunday, February 10, 2013

From The Heart

Hello again! This is my second post for the day, so scroll down if you'd like to find out what the theme this week is for the Kenny K challenge!
Stamptacular Sunday has another challenge for you this week! The theme is "From the Heart". 
For this weeks challenge you will create a card with a sentiment as the MAIN FOCUS of your card.  The theme and colors are your choice!  Oh…and don’t forget to STAMP!  Afterall…we don’t call this the STAMPtacular Sunday Challenge for nothing! 

The lucky winner of the challenge will win their choice of 7 digis from Bugaboo!


I was lucky enough to find a cute dollar stamp at Joann's to use for this challenge. I cut my own heart out of red cardstock and used foam dimensionals over the stamp's heart. I used black and white stripe ribbon that I won from the Color Me Creative contests they had over Christmas from a Close to My Heart sponsor. I wish I knew her name now. I feel terrible. I used a flourish embossing folder for the background and I really like how simple and classy it looks.

This is the perfect challenge to join to get a Valentine's made for that special someone. If you need more inspiration check out the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge to see the other DT's  "From the Heart" cards.

Thanks for looking and can't wait to see what you all create!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
TBD


3 comments:

  1. fab card Danielle, love the stunning design
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Danielle. Love the embossed card and the stamp.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous CAS card, Danielle! Love the design, the die cuts, the ribbon and embossing! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete