Sunday, February 17, 2013

Going Round and Round

Good morning fellow craftaholics! It's Sunday which means another challenge is starting at the Kenny K's Krafty Krew blog and it's Team A's turn to inspire you with this weeks challenge theme:

Going Round and Round

and our fabulous sponsors are
and

I am so happy with this card! I was stumped as usual with the idea of doing a shaped (round) card and then it dawned on me that I didn't have to. I could add round things to my square card. Duh! Sometimes I have a hard time thinking outside the square box, ha! And this is what I did!


I love the pops of red and I am so happy I finally used my tulip flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts! The black opaque swirl is from Close to My Heart and I computer generated the sentiment. The gorgeously naughty nurse is appropriately named "Naughty Nurse".


I colored her with Copics C0, 3, 5. 7, 9 and some B32 in her hair. Her eyes were B32, 34 and 37. Lips and clothes R32, 34, 37, 59. Skin E000, 00, 11, R20.
I had so much fun coloring her as I do all Kenny K images! I would love for you all to join in the Kenny K fun. They have a new freebie for February, so there are no excuses :)

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
CMC ( Girly and Feminine)
CAS-ual Friday's (B and W +1)
Dilly Beans (Black and Red)
QKR Stampede (A. G.)
Totally Gorjuss (For the Men)
Alota Rubber Stamps (Multiples of 3- 3circles, 3 flowers)
By the Cute and Girly (Roses are red)
Crafting Cafe  (A. G.)
Shelly's Images (Neutral with a POP of color)
Papertake Weekly (Hearts/Flowers)



15 comments:

  1. Your card is WONDERFUL!!!!! Love the naughty nurse and your colouring of her. The round shapes are perfect and I love the touch of red. Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!
    Thanks for participating in Alota Rubber Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, Danielle! Love the coloring, your circles & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sassy and cute!! Really great card! Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your Naughty Nurse card is just superb! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe in our first ever challenge!I hope you can play next time too!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the hint of red in your card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the naughty nurse & how the syringe joins up with the swirl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm also a nurse, but i don't have a figure like that! LOL! great Card and inspiration. Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card! I love the way the pearl flourish seems to spray out of the needle. What a cute touch. Thank you so much for sharing this project with us at Shelly's Images for our Neutrals with a POP of color challenge. Please join us again very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous! LOVE your design and your coloring is PERFECT! Great job! Thanks so much for joining our "Neutrals with a Pop of Colour (or Anything Goes)" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layout and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for joining our challenge at Totally Gorjuss this week.
    Kat (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love CAS cards and yours is FAB! Great layout and love the touch of red! So glad you joined us for our Anything Goes challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring! Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card, very Betty Boop! Amanda x

    ReplyDelete