Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wee Stamps New Release

Good morning! I am so excited! Wee Stamps is releasing two new stamps and is showcasing cards with theses images today and tomorrow. I am lucky enough as one of the Guest Designers of March to be one of the first to get to play with them! 
Today I am showing you my card introducing the new 'Love You Slow Much'. It is absolutely adorable and I had so much fun coloring her up with my Distress Inks. Yes, you heard me right! I tried the DI's again and I'm loving the look it gives for the Wee Stamps!


I used Prima's Nature Garden papers and Wild Orchid Craft flowers. I also used a metal corner from WOC that I used Stampendous Fran-tage embossing powder on to soften the look. The butterfly is cut from the paper and I used some thick paint along the edges. I also added some glitter glue to the wings and the flowers in her hair.

Look how sweet they are! Awww!
There is more inspiration to gaze at by the other talented GDT's at the Sylvia Zet blog of the new release images, so go check it out!

All Wee Stamps images are or will be also available as rubber stamps through Whimsy Stamps.
Stay tuned tomorrow if you'd like to see what I came up with for 'Birthday Baby Boy'! It's another adorable image that is a definite 'need to have'!

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Deep Ocean Challenge (Cute and Cuddly)
LEJ Designs (Add Flowers)
Simon Says Stamps (Spring/Easter)
CMC (Spring Colors)
Oozak (Anything Goes/Spring)
ABC Challenges(Flowers)
Crafty Cardmakers (Friendship)
Creative Creations (B-butterfly, blue)
Marker Pop (Glitter)

16 comments:

  1. Absolutily wonderful hun , thank you for joining in the fun LEJ Dtm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Just LOVE this image - you have reminded me to go buy her (and the others)!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges with out 'B' challenge - remember you can enter up to three times! Good Luck and hope to see you again soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMW, that stamp is divine! Too too cute!!! Sylvia has done it again! Love the papers you've used and your colouring is fabulous!! That butterfly is perfect to finish the card. Big hugs, Wends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That image is adorable and the card is sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card and a cute image, beautifully coloured and embellished.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab coloring again, Danielle! Darling image and a beautifully-designed card! Love the papers & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle,
    What a Gorgeous Card, I love the cute image, and those flowers are Fab, even better they are my fave colour hee hee xxx thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a sweet card! Thanks for playing the MarkerPop challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet image, very cute coloring. I like your card, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet image, perfect for spring! Thanks for playing along with the Spring/Easter challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. However, we did ask that your entry contain either the word friend, friends, or friendship in order to meet our theme. Lovely as your card is, sadly the required word is missing and therefore I have had to delete it. I do hope you will come back another time though, but please do read the requirements before entering. I realise it's probably an oversight on your part, but I do put a reminder in bold type if you are quickly scanning the challenge.

    Your card is stunning though, amazing colouring and I do hope you will come back and join us again.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a sweet card and that image is adorable - lucky you to be a guest designer! Thanks for playing along with Oozak's spring challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, your coloring is just perfect! You did a wonderful job on this card, love the flowers too! Thanks for playing along this week at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Just above & beyond! Love every detail!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the shading with your medium! Thanks so much for participating in CMC challenge. DT Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  16. awh i love this its so cute and i love your colouring x

    love jacquelyn x

    ReplyDelete