Friday, March 1, 2013

Wee Stamps

Happy Day to you all! I am so excited to announce that for the month of March I am guest designing for Wee Stamps. Hence the fabulous badge in my sidebar!!

They are having some gorgeous new releases this month that I can't wait for you all to see! Sylvia Zet has amazing images and I know you will want to follow her design blog for some wonderful inspiration. If you haven't been there before, you'll want to scroll back through all the posts because the February Guest DT's outdid themselves and hopefully the March ladies and I can inspire just as much!

Here is one of my Sylvia Zet cards I submitted for the Guest DT spot using "Spring Bringer".
I'll be back soon with a new card soon!

I want to add that all Wee Stamps are or will also be available as rubber stamps through Whimsy Stamps!

Have a great day and see you on Sunday for my Stamptacular Sunday challenge and Kenny K challenge cards!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Danielle--well-deserved! This card is just so gorgeous--fab design & wonderful elements--no wonder you were chosen! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete