Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hi all! I am just popping in quickly to share a card I made to enter a few challenges! I recently found CLP  Challenge Blog and Live and Love Crafts Challenge blog and I absolutely love the creations their DT's have made.These crafters are so talented and so inspiring! This card uses the CLP  sketch and fits the Christmas theme of the Live and Love Crafts challenge! 

I tried my hand at a spotted shadow: it needs some work! Wild Orchid Craft flowers and My Mind's Eye papers were used. The heart charm with bling is from a necklace I bought at the 99 cent store. It came with 2 other hearts; one the same size and one slightly bigger. I used glitter glue on my cookies for sprinkles.

I purchased some random Copics and wanted to color with them, so I experimented with ones I already had to make it work. The dress is RV000, my new RV93, and R81. The skin and hair are my usual and the boots are done with my new E43 plus W1, 3 and 5. Yes, random, but my local shops carry random colors and I shopped Small Business Saturday to get them!
Thanks for looking and I hope you like my card! Have a great weekend!
I would like to enter these challenges, too:
Deep Ocean (Pastel Colors)
Simon Says Stamps (Anything Goes)
Color Me Creative (non-Traditional Christmas Colors)
Charizma Cards (Christmas- no red/greens)
Divas by Design (Glitter and Sparkle)
The Ribbon Reel (Pastel Christmas with Bling)
Tilda's Town (Celebrate Christmas)
Magnolia-licious Challenge (Pink Christmas)
Bunny Zoe (Winter)

22 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Gorgeos colouring and layout. Love your flowers and ribbon. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Danielle love the combo and this papers, fab coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic card, love the colours and embellies
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle what a pretty card. Stunning colouring. Just fabulous. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Great coloring! Love the soft colors and details! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb coloring, Danielle! I think your new colors worked beautifully! Love that sweet image, the die cuts, the colors scheme, take on the sketch, and wonderful embellies! Just a fab card! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card with great design! Tilda look so beautiful and your colouring is fantastic!

    Thank you for joining LLC´s November challenge!

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card! Your coloring is beautiful and love the gorgeous flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such a beautiful card, Danielle! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, gorgeous papers and details too. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town for our challenge
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful. Your colors are so soft and pretty and I love the spotted shadow. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a card! LOVED it.. Tilda image is adorable! Colouring is awesome..

    thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card, so pretty...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful the image is coloured beautifully and the layout, design and colours are gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Tilda's Town Challenge.
    Hugs, Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your coloring is beautiful and I love all your precious details! So happy you joined in the fun with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful, I love the soft colours, very pretty card, thanks so much for joining in at Tildas Town this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow this is fabulous! Lovely colouring and gorgeous layout.
    Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town.
    Hugs
    Kat xx
    Ps just joined your followers, I really like your work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Danielle, your colouring is amazing and I love the spotted shadow. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Danielle,
    Thank you that's so sweet of you; gorgeous take on Chelsea's sketch and a lovely Christmas card, perfect for the LLC challenge. Thanks so much for joining us both - hope to see more of your gorgeous designs soon!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at CLP this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowzer! What a stunning card. I love everything about this card. Congrats on your win at CMC. Beautiful!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  22. amazing attention to detail. FAB WORK.

    ReplyDelete