Sunday, November 4, 2012

Kenny K Krafty Krew DT Call Submission!

Okay, be warned this post is all about cards I have already posted about but would like to share for the DT call going on over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew
 I've inherited the theory from my mother that is best not to discuss the things you are planning or hoping for in case they fall through, so I am hoping I am not jinxing my chances to become part of Kenny 's K Krafty Krew. I wanted to show them with this post several cards that I have done so as to not put all my chances on one card taking (or not taking) their fancy. For anyone who has followed me longer than a couple weeks, they know that I LOVE working with Kenny K digital stamps! So, without further ado...

This was my very first card ever made with my very first image I ever bought, first card ever entered into a challenge and the challenge was a Kenny K one in which I won and became totally hooked! A sign?  ;)

Add caption














That's most of my Kenny K cards since I started almost four months ago! I hope everyone wishes me luck and if I don't make it, I'll be crushed, I'll hopefully, keep improving and try again next time!

4 comments:

  1. I can't imagine you not making it, Danielle! :^) But I wish you luck anyway! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wee rocking makes

    Good luck in the DT call and challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made it Danielle wahoooo!!! Welome to the team, am now following you teamie!! Your work and blog are fabulous!!!!

    Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Danielle! Welcome to the team!!! So happy to have you joining us. Your work is fantastic!

    Hugs, Annie

    ReplyDelete