Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pretty Bouquet

I hope everyone had a fulfilling ;) Thanksgiving. I am pooped, but I had made this card yesterday and wanted to show you all! I have used a Lili of the Valley pre-colored die cut from a prize win i mentioned a couple of posts earlier. I really didn't know if I would use it because I like to color my own images, but it came in handy for a quick card fix for this paper junkie!  It is super cute and luckily enough it went along with The Ribbon Girls challenge of shades of purple!


The sentiment is computer generated and all the flowers except for the deeper purple peony are Wild Orchid Crafts. The papers are Prima's Nature Garden. I glitter glued the butterflies (and looking now I see I have overlooked one, darn it!) I also added some Liquid Pearls around her.  The sketch is for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and I have managed to cover up all but a tiny corner of the black flowered paper layer! This is the sketch:



The other challenges I would like to enter:

Papertake Weekly (Ribbon and Pearls)
Creative Card Crew (Anything Goes)
Cupcake Craft Challenges (Paper Pleating)
Divas by Design (2 or more DP's)
Cute Card Thursday (Girls Only)
Lili's Little Fairies (Anything Goes)


11 comments:

  1. Danielle, love this card, even if you didn't color it! You did design a darling card--love the colors & papers, and the fabulous embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. I am so glad we are teamies, too! :^) I noticed that you commented on my blog candy post, but I don't think you have signed up to follow me--so please do so, if you want to be eligible for the candy, 'K? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving--I am late getting my card done for SSC this week--my bad! Still have to adhere layers & photograph it. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card I love the paper pleated card,thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake craft and good luck.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Danielle :-) the image is very cute and the colours and embellies are all FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp, PTW and Lili's Little Fairies Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card - I love the colour!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous paper pleating, it's a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card DThanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge. Mary G x anielle -

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. I love the pretty image and colours. The flowers are arranged beautifully


    Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! Such a sweet image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Danielle, awwww such a pretty image and gorgeous colours!

    Your embellishments and bow are perfect finishing touches as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! Love the colors and the image is just adorable. Thanks for playing along with the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete