Sunday, November 25, 2012

Winter Scene

It is time for another challenge over at Stamptacular SundayThis week's challenge is a…

“Winter Bliss!”

For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project that has a WINTER SCENE!  You can use a single stamp that is a winter scene BUT…if you create a winter scene all on your own your name will be entered into our drawing THREE times!  Please be sure to let us know in your post if the scene created in your masterpiece was an original by you or if it was a stamped image!  Oh…and don’t forget to STAMP!  Afterall…we don’t call this the STAMPtacular Sunday Challenge for nothing!      
You will have from now until midnight (EST) December 1st, 2012 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our InLinkz in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize donated by:
PRIZE:  Winner's Choice of 2 Digis!

I used "Winter Fairy Halla" from Mo's Digital Pencil. She is just adorable!  I got an amazing deal at Michaels for some small vintage Christmas stamps and I used the tree stamp for my scene background. I stamped with Weathered Wood Distress Ink twice and a third time without re-inking for some more distant looking trees. I then covered them is snow glitter!  The die cut trees were cut with my Silhouette and dabbed with Picket Fence. 


The metal corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment frame is from Whimsy Stamps and my "Merry Christmas" stamp from the Michael's set fit perfectly into it! I added glitter to my Copic colored fairy and some bling to my sentiment. Some lace, twine and bells finish it off!


Oh, she is adorable! Love Mo images! Thanks for looking and don't forget to join Stamptacular's challenge this week and to check out the other amazing creations my teammates have to inspire you with!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Color Me Creative (Non traditional Christmas colors)
2 Sisters Challenge (Winter wonderland)
Crafty Ribbons (Use at least 2 Ribbons)
Cute Card Thursday (Girls Only)
Crafty Creations (Christmas is Coming)
Allsorts (Bring on the Bling)
Fussy and Fancy (Feeling Blue)
Creative Card Crew (Anything Goes)

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image Danielle and beautifully coloured too. I love the scene you've created for her :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our feeling blue challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous Danielle, love the combo and your fab coloring on this cute image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this image and love it. Beautifully coloured and love the scene.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. I just love everything about it. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CUYL!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Danielle! love your coloring and scene you have created. thanks for sharing, hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card Danielle! The image is so cute and i just love your colouring!

    Hugs Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, really pretty, thanks for sharing with us at CR x carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Danielle, what a spectacular card! Love the color! Love your pretty scene, your darling image & fab coloring, the sparkle you added, your paper, die cuts, & wonderful embellies! Love, love, love it! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous scene. I am struggling to find 2 ribbons though for our challenge at CR. I can only see lace and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card - love the image so cute
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty card I love the bells you added great finishing touch!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a pretty card I love the bells you added great finishing touch!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that image and the way you colored it.

    Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete