Sunday, November 4, 2012

Winter Fairy Talva

*****My Stamptacular Sunday DT post is two posts down.****

OMG! I love this image! I was so excited to color it up I couldn't wait for my husband to print it at work, so I did it at home with ink incompatible with Copics and did my best to stay away from the lines. I was unsuccessful at times, but it was so worth it! This is Winter Fairy Talva by Mo Manning! I've been eyeing her for a couple months and finally bought her!
 
 I used the sketch from Papertake Weekly:
sketch #73
I used Copics BG 10 and 15. And E 50, 00, 11 & R20 for skin. E 50, 51, 53 and colorless blender for hair.
I had some snow white glitter to use on the snow bits and glitter glue for the furry bits! The snowflake was cut with my Silhouette and the flowers are WOC!

I colored up another one in pink that I haven't made into a card yet. Maybe the laundry can wait one more day!?!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show (Just Add a Pearl)
Ribbon Girls (Add Sparkle)
2 Sisters Challenge (Pastel Christmas)
The Paper Shelter (Anything Goes)
Little Miss Muffet (Firework Inspiration)
Crafty Catz Weekly (Add  Texture)
Divas by Design (Festive)
Card Makin Mamas (Anything Goes) 
Cute Card Thursday (Fairies and Angels) 
Oozak (Winter Vibes)
Pink Gem Challenge (Dots and Spots)
Fussy and Fancy (Pearls and Flowers)
Hooked on Craft (Christmas-no red or green)
Dp2 Challenge (Anything goes)

13 comments:

  1. Oh, she's just a doll! Love your coloring of her, too! Wonderful take on that sketch, and love the papers, stitching, and distressing, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Danielle! Terrific coloring of Mo's winter fairy and great details! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet Fireworks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is oh so sweet! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies, hope we see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Thanks for entering our challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card!! Love the image too, I'm eyeing her also hehe!! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck! Hgus Frea, DT Member LMM CHallenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love this image and colours used. Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, look at you, my dear! Not one but TWO gorgeous cards featuring Fairy Talva. I love the pink one...and I love, love, LOVE this blue one! They're both absolutely stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning card great image and colouring thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters challenge this week Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet image and really gorgeous details on your design!! Love the flowers!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the cute image and layout. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card! love the image (I've just used this one too lol!). Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and thanks for joining our texture challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete