Monday, November 19, 2012

Warmest Wishes!


  I'm back with another Tiddly Inks "Cocoa Wishes" card! I hope I don't bore you with repeat images so close together, but I find I like coloring up multiples of the same image different ways as soon as I get them. That way they are still new and fun for me! This one is a Christmas card through and through! 

I used the sketch from The Sketchy Challenges! I just found this blog and I am so happy as they have fantastic sketches! And a talented Design Team!

I used My Mind's Eye paper pads: Traveler and Union Square. All Wild Orchid Craft flowers!!
 It seems I am obsessed with adding jingle bells to my cards at the moment! The rhinestones are colored with Copics, as is my image. 


I had it in my head that I was going to have a sweet red bird on the plate, so what did I do? I started coloring the plate with red, doh! Now I have an exotic green bird, instead!
Copics: hair and shoes E11,15,18,57; Skin E000,00,11 R20,22
Clothes YG03,63,67 E50,51,53
Mug and plate R32,35,37,59

As always, thank you for looking!

I'd like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly (Flower Power)
The Sketchy Challenge (Jane's Sketch)
Little Miss Muffet (Textiles)
Whimsy Stamps (Traditional Christmas)






7 comments:

  1. wow, gorgeous card, love the colours and layout!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Danielle, I had to laugh at the plate/bird situation! But they both turned out great! :^)
    Love your card, as always--wonderful coloring, great image, fab design & papers & gorgeous embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!
    Thanks for playing with us at sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card with lots of layers. Thanks for joining the LMM Textiles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is so awesome, I love the coloring job as well as all the details on your card! Thanks for playing with us at Whimsy Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Danielle,
    Oh she's lovely, a very very sweet image beautifully coloured. Great embellishment work as well. Thanks so much for playing with the Sketchy Girls!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just the sweetest. Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at LMM Challenge blog - Deb

    ReplyDelete